FreeAnimalVideo.org provides absolutely royalty FREE stock video people can use in their films, commercials, news stories, student projects, documentaries, music videos or press packages.
Visit BornToBeViral.com to promote your new movie at a reduced rate. We discount social media promotions for all welfare projects!
Our mission is to bring animal issues to the public. There is no charge to use this stock footage! Licensing is FREE and the quality of the video is suitable for editing and broadcast.
Using our animal stock footage is completely FREE. You can start downloading clips with NO membership, royalty fees, or licensing required. We have thousands of video clips to choose from!
NOTE: Please contact us directly if you are not able to access our website. We can create a collection of animal welfare clips for you to use in your next project!
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR FREE ANIMAL VIDEO CLIPS
To use video provided by freeanimalvideo.org you accept these terms either for yourself or on behalf of your employer or the entity that is identified as the member account holder, and agree to be bound by these provisions, which includes a general release of any liability.
Freeanimalvideo.org grants to you non-exclusive, non-transferable worldwide license to use the “stock footage” and unedited content on this site (excluding logo photos) for any video, film, internet, or other media production which helps animals or exposes animal cruelty. Stock Footage is not for resale.
Edited videos (Promotional Videos) are copyrighted and are intended for re-posting only. Music in Promotional Video postings is not intended for reuse. User may NOT edit new projects using the images or music you found in Promotional Videos unless those video clips are posted on the site elsewhere as individual stock footage clips. Users agree to use raw footage only for editing and project needs.
I hereby release Mohr Productions,freeanimalvideo.org content providers, sponsors, its owners, officers, employees, agents, and any representatives and assigns from all claims or liability relating to or arising from the use, uploading, transfer, reference to, or viewing of any video footage or photographs. This release is intended to be as broad and comprehensive as possible under applicable law.
In no event shall freeanimalvideo.org, Mohr Productions, its officers, directors, employees, or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our services, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our services, (iv) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through our services by any third party, and/or (v) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the company is advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
You specifically acknowledge that freeanimalvideo.org and Mohr Productions shall not be liable for content or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that anything on this website infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing us with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
▪ A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
▪ Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
▪ Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
▪ Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
▪ A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
▪ A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.